Here’s a chance to share your story! Beginning with the June 2015 issue of The Willamette Writer, we will be publishing (as space permits) a “Member Spotlight” column featuring member- written stories about:
• how you came to be a writer
• your successes (or your failures)
• people or books that have motivated or inspired you
• what you’re working on at present
• any other interesting tidbits of your life
Show off your writing chops or have a writer friend interview you. It’s your space; have fun with it. While the articles shouldn’t be a ‘sales pitch,’ it is an opportunity to showcase your work. But please try to keep the book ‘blurbs’ to just a couple of lines. Email our Newsletter Editor, Leona Grieve, with your spotlight article.
The Willamette Writer is also looking for articles on the craft of writing, marketing, how-to, and reviews on books about writing. We don’t publish fiction or poetry. Complete submission guidelines.